lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

COMMENT ON THE VISUAL COURSE

My expectations, before I started the subject, were quite high, in the sense that I thought I would learn about special techniques to know about painting and drawing, including taking into consideration the space, dimensions, type of paper used, colours... Indeed, all of them were fulfilled, however, I have been missing a few more exercise to use them to teach our future children. Notwithstanding, my opinion on the subject is positive. My skills on visual arts have always been poor and I feel have been able to learn some important concepts throughout the subject such as using an appropiate colour, transferring an image to paper, making a performance, creating a story and so forth. I also think that the outings, for instance, to caixaforum and to cosmocaixa were very useful in order to have references to send our future students there.
Overall, I believe that the only thing I would enhance about the course is the amount of visual exercises to work with our future students.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario